Schatz Clock

Schatz Clock Models and History

Schatz Elexacta

Schatz Elexacta Wall Clock

Schatz Elexacta Wall Clock

I've found a  few different models of the Schatz Elexacta. One was an unusually shaped hanging wall clock with an electric movement. Another was a mantle clock with a marble base and elks or deer on either side. No doubt there are many variations of these clocks.

Schatz Elexacta Mantle Clock

Time Remaining: 25d 7h 2m
Buy It Now for only: $149.00

Tags: , , , , ,

Sat, August 9 2008 » Schatz Clock Models

16 Responses

1. Cindy Brillhart March 5 2009 @ 6:40 am

Do you have any info on how to get the wall hanging Schatz Execacta repaired?????

2. Cindy Brillhart March 5 2009 @ 7:01 am

sorry misspell ( Elexacta)

3. Mark June 18 2009 @ 9:04 am

http://billsclockworks.com/repair/index.html and http://www.dakotaclock.com/ do repairs.

4. Sherrie October 6 2009 @ 1:11 pm

I have the same clock you call the “Schatz Elexacta” with the instructions – do you have a price on the clock you have? I would like to purchase another one?

5. BEZANGER October 16 2009 @ 11:29 pm

Monsieur,Madame,je vous écrit de France
    je posséde une pendule SCHATZ ELEXATA dont le mouvement a été changé car au départ cette pendule dont les oscillations faisaiant varier l’heure,
    Je vous demande de me faire connaitre ou je pourrait me procurer un module complet de rechange SCHATZ
    Salutations distinguées
    Pierre BEZANGER
    33 Rue auguste lamire Appt N° 64
    F33700 MERIGNAC
    Tél/Fax 33(0)5 56 97 62 85

6. Anne May 27 2010 @ 12:43 pm

Sherrie, did you ever get a price on the Schatz ELexacta? I have the tall wall-hanging one I believe is called Queen Ann that is pictured in the larger top photo. Ive had it for years

7. Cari January 21 2011 @ 11:19 pm

hello , I have the same clock , how much money would it cost if I sell it ?

8. Deennis Teesdale January 31 2011 @ 9:26 am

Have Schatz Elexacta ‘Queen Anne’ swinging battery powered movement pendulum wall clock vintage early 70s. Movement has stopped. Am seeking a replacement movement. Can you provide or can you direct me to someone who can. Gateful you advise cost including shipping to UK. Thank you.

9. anthony February 15 2011 @ 3:14 am

hi is anyone selling Vintage Schatz Elexacta Germany Pendulum Wall Clock ,queen anne clock ,if so i maybe after one,would preffer one complete will weights and wall bracket .working please email pics and price
    antsimmonds7@btinternet.com

10. anthony February 16 2011 @ 10:32 pm

hi all does anyone know if weights,or other parts are obtainable
    for shatz elextra /queen anne clocks ?if so any links i would be grateful

11. P & M Longfield April 8 2011 @ 10:57 pm

I have a Schatz clock in black metal with squiggly peices of metal around the frame. It is called Elexacta, with pendulum. Can you tell me anything about such a clock, I have found it difficult to find anything similar.
    Thanks Marg.

12. Kenny Sawyer May 31 2011 @ 12:56 pm

I have one of these clocks and it runs good but I don’t have the wall bracket. I tried to make one and it tries to keep going but I think I may have to have the real bracket. Anyone have one for sale?

13. mable moreland May 8 2012 @ 3:39 pm

I have just attained a Shatz Elexacta with pendulum movement with batterie. It has 4 jewels. Very attractive wall clock, with brass dial face and curved glass cover thats trimed with brass metal.Wondering about value of clock like this?

14. Jeff July 19 2012 @ 10:00 pm

I have one just like the one above and I want to get it running again. It was my grandmothers and the sounds that it makes are intoxicting. I have all the weights and the wall mount but I cant figure out how to get it running.. or even put it back together…

15. anthony November 2 2012 @ 2:12 pm

2012 .does anyone have any details where people can buy replacement movements, weights ,brackets ,for the schatz Elexacta ‘Queen Anne’ clocks please ,any help advise would help ,i have also seen modern versions of this movemet any tips regards

16. bob bossy June 25 2013 @ 3:21 am

good evening
    have just purchased a pendolo style clock it is missing the wall bracket and pendulem from back of unit, this unit has starburst design and is all brass
    would like to get the parts i need as the clock works a treat and restore to former glory
    thanks in anticipation